Sigil, A Fresh Start

Legolizard

First Post
Occ: yea, im back, I was actualy gone this weekend but I was waiting for the northblade to chime in, Ill wait until tommorow and then continue without him.

Legolizard

First Post
OOC: thats ok, I just like it that everyone chime in before I go over the next round.

Self, remembering his old masters saying "the more fueriouse the opponent, the more grave will be their fall", trips his lumi like the best of them (natural 20) and gets in three attacks which two connect dealing total of 26 damage.

The triped lumi doesn't seem to be getting up. while the other breacks his losses and tries to make it for the door.

OOC: sorry nose and north balde, could you give me your new actions, the lumi is about 40 feet away and 10 from the door.

Ranger Rick

First Post
Noseblade using the quickdraw feat throws 2 daggers (+12/7) at the door knob. Actually the daggers should land on each side of the knob. This should prevent the Lumi from easily grabbing the knob and opening the door. Thereby giving north blade time to charge them and keep than in the room.

After the daggers are thrown, Noseblade will all so charge.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
ooc: Just checking--when the other Lumi ran away, he didn't provoke an attack of opportunity?

Legolizard

First Post
OOC: no he didn't, because running away does not provoke an attack of apportunity becuase then every time you ran away the same would apply.
Also, I guess I have to be clearer on soemthing, the Two Double doors are about 8 feet tall and have more handles then door knobs and it was slightly ajar so the lumi could open it that way as well.

You can still charge him though.

North blade makes a powerful charge at the fleeing lumi. When he reaches the lumi he swings with is sword but misses (rolled 17).

OOC: any changes on your actions self because of the new info.

Remove ads