Sigil, A Fresh Start

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
"I... don't really want this belt, but thanks." He hands the belt back to Nose to put back in the knapsack. "Let's move on, though." Self presses forward.

ooc: The Monk's Belt I have already does the job, I think. ;)

Legolizard

First Post
Nose peers through the cracked open door and sees what seems to be what was the churches main area and were sermens were given. It is now ruined and most of the pughs are in ruins. The room seems to be 20 feet tall by 40f wide and stretching 60 feet.

At the far end he sees cages that hold all the prisoners.

Thats all he can make out without opening the door anymore.

Jdvn1

"Sure." Self nods and moves only to keep Noseblade in sight and within running distance.

ooc: I can x4 run at 200' feet, but I don't think he'll get nearly that far. My Spot is +14.

Legolizard

First Post
As the pary enters the room, they see that there are no guards, as all good adventurers do. Noseblade quitly sneacks to the cages to inspect them. In each cage is a wide asortment of diffrent races from human to a single succubus. All are chained and seem to be uncouncouse.
past the cages is another door like the previouse one, this one is also cracked open and a dim light is coming through. You hears talking coming from the otehr room as well.

Ranger Rick

First Post
Going back to the group I discuss my findings and ask, "do we let any of them free & unchained? To we decide who to let out or should we just free them all, good & bad?"

Jdvn1

"Well, we can't let them out right now. They'll likely make too much noise and alert everyone to our presence--unless we're trying to make a distraction. I dont see a need for that, though. Besides, we can't do anything with a bunch of unconscious people yet. Was there a beholder in any of them?" Self watches as Northblade now moves forward, and follows him at a distance to be able to help him should the need arise.

Remove ads