Sigil NPC list, Venues list and Map downloads

Clueless

Webmonkey
I'm still here (and there) - the move to the new site hosting broke a few things, they're fixed now. [MENTION=17691]Ambrus[/MENTION] - I'm working on an upgrade to the backend of this system, to make things much cleaner for you to work with. So expect me to ping you on email or PM with some new goodies soon. :)

Clueless

Webmonkey
Updates are in - the interface has shifted a little Ambrus, but all the data has been loaded and is connected to your account for managing if you need to update something in the future - you should be good from here. Let me know if something doesn't quite work right.

That link, for those who need it:
Sigil Resources | Planewalker

Quickleaf

Legend
[MENTION=17691]Ambrus[/MENTION] [MENTION=11802]Clueless[/MENTION]
Major thread revival! Any chance we can get these great resources back up, either here or at Planewalker? :)

Mortuis

Explorer
Sigil NPCs is an 597kb xls
Sigil Venues is an 59kb xls
Sigil map is an 8.8mb pdf

I could probably get venues up, enworld chokes on the NPC spreadsheet but the Venues is significantly smaller. I figured it'd just be easier to upload them all to the same place, wherever it is you want them, though. Invariably there are lurkers here who will want the files as well, but I'm not willing to have them live in my dropbox perpetually just to keep a link from dying.

Mortuis

Explorer
Hah, just realized I wasn't replying to the same person. It looks like I have 2gb of space to play with on uploads, but the NPCs file is too large of a file for it's type to be allowed. I stopped there though, didn't check if there's a problem with the pdf.

Remove ads