Sigil NPC list, Venues list and Map downloads

avin

First Post
I tried to ask that on Planewalker a few days ago. Lost my password tho.

Asked half a dozen times to reset it but it never arrives on my e-mail.

Clueless

Webmonkey
Check your spam and junk mail settings. 99% of the time emails from forums get eaten by those settings. Email notifications are going out. If you remember your user name I can check in our lists and see if there's something else with the account.

Ambrus

Explorer
It's been ages since my Planescape campaign ended. It's gratifying to know that people are still using my material. Kudos to Clueless for her hard word in keeping it available all these years. Let me know if there's something of mine that's gone missing. I should still all have it available.

Clueless

Webmonkey
[MENTION=17691]Ambrus[/MENTION] - if you still have the Excel files of the originals - drop them my way so i can update real quick? That may be faster than me trawling through the server. :)
[MENTION=6762]avin[/MENTION] - I'll take a look

Ambrus

Explorer
Sorry Clueless, I looked on my system and I'm not finding the files. I must have archived them onto an external drive awhile back; which I unfortunately can't find ATM. So maybe it'll be faster for you to locate them on your server after all. :(

Pterias

First Post
Hey, I recently sent my party on a jaunt through Sigil, and while looking for more resources online I found links to these files on Planewalker. Sadly, the direct links were broken and only a couple things showed up elsewhere, like this thread. I went back and did some digging on Planewalker and started fooling with the odd urls, cutting out redundant looking parts, etc., and viola!

I managed to put together working urls for 4 files (I can't post actual links yet due to low post count):
- mimir.planewalker.com/sites/default/files/Sigil Venues2.xls
- mimir.planewalker.com/sites/default/files/Sigil NPCs 5.xls
- mimir.planewalker.com/sites/default/files/Sigil_ID.pdf
- mimir.planewalker.com/sites/default/files/Sigil_Map2.pdf

These files are super awesome! I've used them to help flesh out the city and bring a Sigil street-crawl to life! My thanks to the author and to the Planewalker folks for hosting them!

Last edited:

Remove ads