• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Signature Test

Drawmack

First Post
I know I haven't been here for a while but I'm coming back and I want to reset and test my sig first, so that's what this thread is about.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Welcome back! Be aware that html has been turned off in sigs. Vbb code works, though.

Also, sigs now only show up on your first post in every page. Don't be surprised by that.

Last edited:

Drawmack

First Post
Yeah PC, actually I've already changed that, it was just a check to see if the cross site scripting bug still existed on the forums. It's just a little research for a presentation I'm doing at a local computer securities organization.

BSF

Explorer
I knew I recognized your screename. Sure enough, you wrote some Ceramic DM stories. :)

Hey I cross-referenced the stories in a thread a little while back. Would you have any desire to take a quick look and let me know if you have titles for the ones I labelled "untitled"?

The thread can be found under Ceramic DM FAQ fior Fiction

Welcome back!

Remove ads