Silver Bullets Chapter 2:Primo Sangue

rangerjohn

Explorer
Roger ex-navy seal

"No, I had simply voiced my opinions and concerns, and was waiting for the rest. Since I could concievably go on any but the hacking job. Well even then I'm not a stranger to computers, so I might be able to help, especially if there were security concerns."

Lichtenhart

First Post
"The hacking job it is then. It sounds like a simple job to start with, and it pays a little more than pennies, even when we split it. And I missed London too. It will be the perfect place to get to know each other better." She smiles at them.
"Now, Andrew, why don't you show us your skills with the net and tell us more about this Talon Financial? After that, Jacques, I'd like to take a look at your jewels, s'il vous plait."

OOC: Imerak, is this game still alive? Were you waiting for us to take a decision? Are you guys still interested?

DrZombie

First Post
Lichtenhart said:
After that, Jacques, I'd like to take a look at your jewels, s'il vous plait."
"My jewels? I know I'm irrisistable, but shouldn't we go somewhere private for that." Then realisation dawns. "Aaah, my car. Yes, if you wanna go for a spin, I'll do a quick tour of Rome, it's speed cameras and it's incompetent policemen."

Imerak

First Post
As the group seperates, a good many others have not. One group, consisting of Mia, Derryk, and a few other unknowns, are having an emotional, if not quite audible, argument.

(OOC:Yeah, I'm still here, I was just letting you guys talk to each other. Guess I should have popped in once and a while to keep it alive, I suppose.)

reveal

Adventurer
James stands up and says, "I'll look around the place to see what I can find out about our employers."

He glances over at Mia and makes his way to her table, hoping to see what she is up to. He will wait quietly until they are done arguing.

Lichtenhart

First Post
Some moments later, Monique follows James casually, as if she had an afterthought she wanted to speak with him, while she really is interested in the other group's arguement.

DrZombie

First Post
"Off to Londen then. They drive on the wrong side of the road there, non? We'll see what we can do there."
Jean-Jacques is off to the garage, havng a final look at his car, trying to get that extra half-percent of power out of the engine-block.

Imerak

First Post
Mia is arguing with a tall, black-haired man. You notice that he openly bears a small collection of handguns on the outside of his jacket. "Listen, all I'm saying is that-"

"Is what?" Mia cuts in, looking collected. "We should get ourselves in trouble with the law and possibly dead as soon as possible?"

Flustered, the black-haired man storms out of the room. He catches a few eyes as he does so, visibly switching the safety off his guns.

Mia looks up, and smiles at James. "Hello."

Remove ads