• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Silver Marshes Campaign (Game Closed)

Crimson Tide

First Post
I am still here as well...had to pull a double shift yesterday, and I was also waiting to see if Isida was going to do any more with Folo before I advanced it to the next day.

Sorry about the delay all..

Edit: Sorry for the confusion from my post Isida, when I said three of them, I meant that you actually managed to find three rats eating out of the bucket.

Last edited:

Crimson Tide

First Post
All: Some family flew in from out of town to spend the weekend and I will not be on much until Mon after work. Sorry for the short notice on this one, but it was literally I hear a knock on my door and there they are. God bless family..*L*

Hope you all have a great weekend...

Crimson Tide

First Post
Everyone: Sorry again for the delay, but I swear I am not trying to kill the game. I had two people quit where I work and I have pulled a double and today a triple shift there and am exhausted. I will get a post up tomorrow Isida and we will go from there.

Sorry again and thank you for your patience in all this.

Crimson Tide

First Post
All: Sorry for missing the thread where Isida said she wouldn't be posting for awhile. I will work on the next day post and get this moving again. Everyone else is still wanting to keep going right?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads