• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Silver Spring, MD Group Looking for Players

The_Universe

First Post
I remember both of you! I *loved* that Mutants and Masterminds game, and I am eagerly awaiting the second edition of the game! As Queen_D mentions, there's a bit of an age gap, but you're definitely up for consideration. :)

Dieter

First Post
I'm also in Silver Spring. Where exactly in the sprawl are you located (ie. N/S of the Beltway, near the SS Metro station, etc)?

Inquiring gamers want to know.

Dieter said:
I'm also in Silver Spring. Where exactly in the sprawl are you located (ie. N/S of the Beltway, near the SS Metro station, etc)?

Inquiring gamers want to know.
We're right inside the beltway - apartment complex sits in PG and Montgomery counties... Closest metro stations are Fort Totten and Tacoma.

Queen_Dopplepopolis said:
Would you be comfortable playing with a bunch of twenty-somethings. Our oldest player is 25, I believe - our youngest 21.

Doesn't bother me....I'm immature for my age :p

If you'd rather stick with folks from your own, er, generation, that's cool.

The_Universe said:
I remember both of you! I *loved* that Mutants and Masterminds game, and I am eagerly awaiting the second edition of the game! As Queen_D mentions, there's a bit of an age gap, but you're definitely up for consideration. :)

Almost time to start planning the October gameday.

The_Universe

First Post
hahaha - we're talking over our options among the existing group members! I assure you that you haven't been dismissed out of hand - after all, you and Bretbo both come highly recommended! :)

Almost time to start planning the October gameday.
Yes it is! Can't wait!

Barovan

First Post
I would love to join a group, alas I am in a every Friday night and I mean EVERY Friday night group. I had a once maybe twice a month group but it died. I would love another game, but the every Friday nigh game and my wive's loathing of gaming kills that idea. All the whining why I can not join the group aside, I would love to see if we can do somekind of very occasional Silver Spring game thing. I live up in Laurel, but I am used to the drive to Silver SPring as I work there, right over the metro station! Let me know if a occasional game day would be cool. And also keep me in mind, if my other group ever explodes like it tries I will come looking for a new group. Oh I am in my early 30's but if the game is serious and the players are mature I could careless about the age of the other players.

The_Universe

First Post
There's always the semi-annual MD/DC/NoVA game day at the University of Maryland! We went for the first time in the spring, and it was a blast.

Of course, if you want to expand the frequency of such events, I think you'd find us amenable!

jezter6

Explorer
I'm up in white marsh area, and would be interested in playing as long as the commute isn't too bad on the highways. Luckily I live right off 95, so I don't have to travel anything but highways.

I only play modern/modern based games, so I think it looks promising. Not to mention I love sidewinder :)

Remove ads