• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Silverthorne Games] Book of Templates: Basics is released!

Frilf

Explorer
Greetings, all!

Silverthorne Games is proud to release our latest template-based product, Book of Templates: Basics. The cover image is attached.

So what is it? Well, it's a handy monster template compendium that contains all the templates from the SRD and Modern SRD, as well as a brand new template and a couple of should-be standards from Open Game Content.

This volume, compiled by template-fiend Ian Johnston and edited by rules guru John Cooper, contains over 40 templates, newly-organized, nicely-reformatted, and cross-referenced for your gaming convenience. Whether your game is clasic fantasy, modern, epic, psionic, or futuristic, you will find templates here to fit the bill - right at your fingertips.

No more digging around in pounds of hardbacks to find the template you need! The super-light Book of Templates: Basics is here, weighing in at less than a microgram! Combined with our critically-praised Book of Templates: Deluxe Edition 3.5, it's the perfect template one-two punch, opening up hundreds of additional possibilities for your game!

Grab your copy here!

Attachments

• BoT-Basics-Cvr-Thumb.jpg
    BoT-Basics-Cvr-Thumb.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:

Frilf

Explorer
Thanks! I appreciate the support! :) The product should be validated for sale at RPG Now and DriveThruRPG very soon...

DMH

First Post
Frilf said:
weighing in at less than a micron!

?? So it weights less than 1 millionth of a meter? :p

It sure looks interesting and when a few more that I want pop up, I will buy it.

Frilf

Explorer
DMH said:
?? So it weights less than 1 millionth of a meter? :p

It sure looks interesting and when a few more that I want pop up, I will buy it.

Something like that, yes :D Did I really say "micron"? I meant "microgram" :)Thanks for the support (and the good catch)! The post above has now been edited to be correct...

Remove ads