• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Silverthorne Games releases Fantasy Art Gallery 2!

Frilf

Explorer
Need a little more art for your game session? Silverthorne Games is pleased to announce the release of Fantasy Art Gallery 2 - a collection of over two dozen images created for Silverthorne Games by professional artist Cara J. Mitten. While the vast majority of these images have been used in Silverthorne products already, they are presented here free of context for DMs and players to use in their private game sessions. It is available exclusively from RPG Now!

For a sample of Cara's style, visit her website at www.hyenapaws.critter.net!

Frilf

Explorer
Sorry, the images are not OGC (emphasis added for clarity, not because I'm typing grumpy). They are Copyright Silverthorne Games. The Fantasy Art Gallery products do not bear the d20 logo or the OGL to reflect this. Hope that helps! :)

BiggusGeekus

That's Latin for "cool"
Thanks!

I should have checked for the d20 logo.

I checked out the artist's website. I like her style. The images flow nicely, which is good for action. Well done!

DSC-EricPrice

First Post
Erm, two things...

1. the demo link on the rpgnow.com website for your product has an extra http:// in it. Just a small thing, but I thought Id point it out.

2. I for one would still rather have an exact showing of whats included, even if its small thumbnails like VShane puts in his publisher packs. People dont buy what people cant see you know... :(

Frilf

Explorer
Thanks for the heads-up, Eric. The Demo should be fixed now. Expect a thumbnail preview for the product soon, as well as the first fantasy art collection.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads