• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Silverthorne Games ... ?

Man-thing

First Post
Does anyone know where Silverthorne Games has disappeared to?

My contact email is bounce. The site seems to be gone but I thought Ian has talked "fairly" recently about some new Template Troves.

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
Ian's name here at EN World was Frilf. One of the contact options for him was via Yahoo messenger, so maybe that'd work?

The site seems to be gone but I thought Ian has talked "fairly" recently about some new Template Troves.

Considering that I wrote one of those Troves--it was one of my very last 3E projects--and that I don't get paid until it's published, I certainly hope they're still around. :.-(

That's right I thought your name was attached to at least one of them.

Yep. It was a collection of mostly ECL +0 or +1 templates that was intended for PC use, rather than for monsters. I was pretty happy with it.

Honestly, given how long it's been since I heard anything from Ian, I'm about ready to start asking around to see if any of the other companies still doing 3E material would be interested in it.

Man-thing

First Post
I'm going to hope that Ian pops up soon or that you find someone to publish it. There are still many of use using the 3.X system.

Remove ads