Simple Game Systems

jdrakeh

Front Range Warlock
You know, I thought of a few more. Attached are Diminutive d20, Cat, and Red Box Hack (Version 2). Do note that, despite being named "Red Box Hack" the game doesn't actually have much to do with Red Box D&D past the basic premise. It's still crazy fun, though.

Attachments

• Cat.PDF
    161.7 KB · Views: 403
  • RBH2.pdf
    231.3 KB · Views: 133
  • DansDimD20-v11.pdf
    203.2 KB · Views: 129

jdrakeh

Front Range Warlock
Twerps for the win!

It is, unfortunately, a little hard to track down. I own several full sets for this reason and have tried (unsuccessfully) to start a PbP here using TWERPS that didn't take off, I was told, because people had trouble finding the rule book.

When I last spoke to Lou Zocchi (2005-ish), he commented that he still had many boxes of unsold TWERPS books, though, so I wonder if they can't be obtained directly from him.

dm4hire

Explorer
I have a copy of the 2nd ed main book. I look at it from time to time and smile. Sadly I have to agree about its rarity.

TarionzCousin

Second Most Angelic Devil Ever
You know, I thought of a few more. Attached are Diminutive d20, Cat, and Red Box Hack (Version 2). Do note that, despite being named "Red Box Hack" the game doesn't actually have much to do with Red Box D&D past the basic premise. It's still crazy fun, though.

jdrakeh in Red Box Hack said:
I prefer a slightly Asian flavored setting with
a heaping helping of Heavy Metal strangeness.
This sounds rather cool. Do you have any campaign stuff hiding in public places? Is your White Box Hack full of this?

"You must spread dignitas around before giving it to jdrakeh again"
curses.gif

Remove ads