• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Sinister Pathfinder

Nlogue

First Post
I can give two thumbs up on Carnival of Tears. It's the best adventure that I've not been able to run yet!

But I have plans, yes...yes, I have plans...

Thanks for the thumbs up Micco! Here's hoping you get to run that bad boy soon!

Well I just pre-ordered Razor Coast, the cover art is sooooo good I couldn't say no ;) and I am reading Hook Mtn right now!

So just to confirm inside the book what rules are to be used? PfRPG or 3.5 or.....

EDIT Ah I see
Preorder your copy of Razor Coast today! You choose between OGL 3.5 or Pathfinder Compatible print versions when we ship - you get PDFs of both for free!
:)

Nlogue

First Post
Well I just pre-ordered Razor Coast, the cover art is sooooo good I couldn't say no ;) and I am reading Hook Mtn right now!

So just to confirm inside the book what rules are to be used? PfRPG or 3.5 or.....

EDIT Ah I see :)

Rock! Hope Hook Mountain works out great for ya, and I hope Razor Coast does too! Thanks!

Nlogue

First Post
So Nick,

I'm still trying to figure out the "Sinister" part. What will be the "Sinister" aspect of the Pathfinder stuff you'll put out?

a) The PC's are heroes in a hopefulessly evil/corrupt setting?
b) The PC's are expected to be amoral in a setting?
c) The PC's are in a brutal world--expect uber challenging encounters (similar to Rappan Athuk from Necromancer Games)
d) The PC's are playing in a "Ravenloftishnessly" setting with some Chuthulery and Warhammering mixed in for good measure.
e) Something else so horrible to discuss that good sense dictates otherwise.
f) All of the above.
g) None of the above.

Speaking to the "darker" R-ratedness of Sinister...you can check out today's blog preview for Ebon Shroud:

Cruciata Navaar

Nlogue

First Post
Ditto for me...

Ha! Sooooo glad RC is making its way into final editing/layout now - nice for it to be out of my hands for sure!

BTW: Sorry about a lack of updates for the last few days, I've been traveling all over for a wedding - getting stuck on broken trains and what not. I also fly to England tomorrow, so I'll be off the internets until Thursday night most likely! Apologies!

More updates then!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads