• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sinking Ever Deeper [IC] (HM Judging)

GlassEye

Adventurer
Elenka looks skeptical. "These sorts of things aren't my strong point, but I'll give it a try." She takes one of the potions that Temarel identified as containing conjuration magics and puts a tiny drop on her finger. She smells it, rubs the liquid between her fingers and touches a bit of it to the tip of her tongue.

Drevezh'korol clears his throat and Elenka then put the remainder of the drop in Drev's mouth. "Thank you, Leshkya."

Almost simultaneously the two shake their heads. "I don't kn..." "I can't qui..."

"It's beyond us, I'm afraid."

[sblock=MiniStats][size=+1]Elenka[/size] Human Summoner 1
Initiative: +2 Perception: +3

AC: 15 (12 touch; 13 flat-footed)
HP: 11 Current: 4
CMB: +1 CMD: 13 Fort: +0 Ref: +2 Will: +4

In Hand: terbutje
Spells:
1st level: 2/2 remaining.

[size=+1]Drevezh'Korol[/size] Eidolon
Initiative: +1 Perception: +0; Darkvision 60 ft.

AC: 13 (11 touch; 12 flat-footed)
HP: 11 Current: 10
CMB: +5 CMD: 16 Fort: +3 Ref: +1 Will: +2

In Hand: nothing
Conditions: -[/sblock]

GlassEye

Adventurer
"Be my guest." Elenka watches as Fulgrim tests the potion.

"Leshkya," begins Elenka's wooden guardian, "Some one of us should try to find a way out before the restless dead find their way here."

Elenka nods still intent of Fulgrim's discoveries and Drevezh'korol begins meticulously going over every wall. He drums his fingers against the wall examining it for cracks or anything unusual, listens carefully, then moves on to the next section. If the walls reveal nothing, he'll move on to the ceiling then to the floor.

[sblock=Actions]Take 20 on Perception to try to find something (anything!)[/sblock][sblock=MiniStats][size=+1]Elenka[/size] Human Summoner 1
Initiative: +2 Perception: +3

AC: 15 (12 touch; 13 flat-footed)
HP: 11 Current: 4
CMB: +1 CMD: 13 Fort: +0 Ref: +2 Will: +4

In Hand: terbutje
Spells:
1st level: 2/2 remaining.

[size=+1]Drevezh'Korol[/size] Eidolon
Initiative: +1 Perception: +0; Darkvision 60 ft.

AC: 13 (11 touch; 12 flat-footed)
HP: 11 Current: 10
CMB: +5 CMD: 16 Fort: +3 Ref: +1 Will: +2

In Hand: nothing
Conditions: -[/sblock]

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Vincenzo
[SBLOCK]
The gap between the edge of the wardrobe and the top of the door frame is about a foot. As you begin to squeeze your way through it you pause as you notice the water in the room starting to stir. It roils and flows outward from the hole you swam through on the far side of the room. A large mass is pushing its way through the underwater tunnel forcing all the water ahead of them. The horde approaches!
[/SBlock]

Elenka and Drev continue their search around the room looking desperately for another avenue of escape. Suddenly, Elenka disappears beneath the water! A startled moment passes before she reemerges sputtering and rubbing water out of her eyes. It seems as if she has found another hole in the floor. This one seems a bit smaller, barely as big around as her shoulders.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"on second thought, we can leave that rope-It looks like more company is on the way!"

OOC: any exits found?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads