Sinking Ever Deeper [IC] (HM Judging)

Tark

First Post
As Temarel and Sauvressa gasp for air and emerge form the water Temarel spares a breath to Elenka. "What of Drev?"

GlassEye

Adventurer
Elenka smiles at Temarel and Fulgrim's words but it is a grim, weak little thing. "Thank you. Drevezh'korol did what the Master of Chernyj Wood sent him to do: protect me." She gently touches the dwarf on the shoulder. "Please, don't think me callous. The magic that brings him from the Other World will take him back there. He survives and is likely licking his wounds and eagerly awaiting my summons." Elenka chuckles and rubs at her temple attempting to massage away the headache that developed over her repeated swims. "Or drinking birch beer and chasing dryads dreading my summons. Unfortunately I will not be able to summon him back this day."

[sblock=MiniStats][size=+1]Elenka[/size] Human Summoner 1
Initiative: +2 Perception: +3

AC: 15 (12 touch; 13 flat-footed)
HP: 11 Current: 4
CMB: +1 CMD: 13 Fort: +0 Ref: +2 Will: +4

In Hand: nothing
Spells:
1st level: 2/2 remaining.

[size=+1]Drevezh'Korol[/size] Eidolon
Initiative: +1 Perception: +0; Darkvision 60 ft.

AC: 13 (11 touch; 12 flat-footed)
HP: 11 Current: 10
CMB: +5 CMD: 16 Fort: +3 Ref: +1 Will: +2

In Hand: birch beer & hawt dryad
Conditions: kickin' back in the Other World[/sblock]

IronWolf

blank
Fulgrim nods to Elenka's words, absently running the back of his hand across his brow, a confused look on his face. He claps Elenka on the shoulder wordlessly as he walks off to help the others search the room, obviously confused by Elenka's companion.

[sblock=OOC]

Perception -- 1d20+5=16

[/sblock]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
To Elenka Vincenzo says, "I have seen you summon him. I know that you speak with truth and anticipation, even though i do not understand. " He looks to the closed door and then to Fulgrim.

He then moves toward the closed door of the parlor.

Tark

First Post
Temarel says nothing for a moment than looks at Sauvressa with wrinkled brows. She stands passively a serene smile on her face as she stares down the hole. He seems suspicious for a second than shrugs his shoulders and continues on.

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Fulgrim's careful search of the room reveals little. Behind the bar there are a few empty bottles and flasks. The piano is a wreck, however the ivory keys remain in good condition and would be valuable if salvaged.

Vincenzo approaches the door and examines it closely. It is tightly wedged in the frame from the damp water. Oddly too, it seems to have been nailed shut with additional boards.

The water around the underwater tunnel begins to surge as the hungry dead on the far end begin to move through the passage in pursuit of their meal.

GlassEye

Adventurer
"Vincenzo!" calls Elenka. "Maybe the door is nailed shut to close off more walking dead. Check out the open doorway." She'll move to collect as many of the ivory keys as she is able to find to sell when they do finally get out of this sunken nightmare.

[sblock=MiniStats][size=+1]Elenka[/size] Human Summoner 1
Initiative: +2 Perception: +3

AC: 15 (12 touch; 13 flat-footed)
HP: 11 Current: 4
CMB: +1 CMD: 13 Fort: +0 Ref: +2 Will: +4

In Hand: nothing
Spells:
1st level: 2/2 remaining.

[size=+1]Drevezh'Korol[/size] Eidolon
Initiative: +1 Perception: +0; Darkvision 60 ft.

AC: 13 (11 touch; 12 flat-footed)
HP: 11 Current: 10
CMB: +5 CMD: 16 Fort: +3 Ref: +1 Will: +2

In Hand: birch beer & hawt dryad
Conditions: kickin' back in the Other World[/sblock]

Tark

First Post
"Plug the hole!" Temarel shouts as he finishes winding the rope back up. Without a word both he and Sauvressa get behind the behind and shove it into position to block the passage they came from apparently strugglign to move it through the muck.

1d20+4=6 Strength check Sauvressa.

1d20+2=14 Strength check Temarel.

Remove ads