• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sins of Our Fathers - 2/10 - Final Update

dpdx

Explorer
Destan said:
Folks,

If you have five seconds, or even if you don't, I highly recommend you take a look at this guy's art....
Yep. I can even pick out clearly where Hrynnar and his band got left out in the Fens... :D

Old One

First Post
He is VERY busy...

Destan is mucho busy...he has a deadline approaching on his supplement project and thus must avoid the lure of electric s*x that is EN World :D!

I am sure he will be back around when the paper blizzard clears...

~ Old One

WizarDru

Adventurer
Piratecat said:
Yeah, even I'm updating! Aren't I setting a good example for Destan? :p
"Nobody wins a butter-eating contest."
-Homer Simpson, sage for our times.

Destan is in major crunch-time right now, so let's not tempt him away with the Story Hour. He'll be back, don't worry. Now go read PC's updates for a few minutes. ;)

Darklone

Hmm. To choose between buying his d20 book soon or another update...

My money is on Vath as well. Con 10 for a monk against a RBDM?

Destan

Citizen of Val Hor
Darklone said:
Hmm. To choose between buying his d20 book soon or another update...

My money is on Vath as well. Con 10 for a monk against a RBDM?

Welcome Darklone! I've been hoping to lure you into this story since the first few posts. I think you and Lela have the monopoly on story hour addiction, and it's those types of readers that generate interest in other readers. At least it did for me when I was reading SH's and not writing 'em.

Speaking of not writing SH's, I know it's been a while. As some of you cats mentioned, I'm sorta buried in my own incapabilities right now. Spent (another) day at Border's trying to drink enough coffee to pimp my creative juices into high gear.

Deadline is within a number of days, not weeks, and then maybe I'll be able to come up for air. Or not, if the (mean) editor kicks it back my way again. :)

Take care folks, and see you in the Valus soon enough!

D

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads