• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Six Nights to Year's End (Merged)

Dekana

Explorer
Kaeso says to Loraine, "Very well then. I'm glad to see that at least someone in all of Ptolus is willing to give us a chance to prove ourselves." He speaks tiredly as he stands up, saying "If there's nothing else for now, I'll be off to the bedchamber. It feels like I've been awake for months..."

Scotley

Hero
"Do Brig Stoneheart and Prince Ironheart know with whom they will be meeting? Given what happened to their companions of the necropolis they may be inclined to attack some of our number on sight."

Lorthanoth

Explorer
"Indeed there seem to be wheels within wheels, as they say." Verosh says quietly after a while, "If you innocent, as you say, your friends died bravely, with honour."

He looks around the assembled group. He says slowly and seriously, "We have also lost friends. The ones behind this will pay dearly. I, Verosh, son of Kala, pledge on my honour and my life that my sword shall be yours in this endeavour."

He extends his hand to Davian in solidarity, "We are brothers in this, until death or treachery divides us. Let our enemies fear our coming." he adds gravely

Tychus

First Post
Glau stifles a yawn. "Sleep sounds like a good plan." He hands the book to Lorraine. "These men will also need disguises if they are to travel about the city without attracting attention. Is that something you can help with?"

[OOC - Glau has spells and charges available if anyone needs healing. I'll cast Healing Rest, which will double everyone's natural healing for the night. Let me know if you need additional healing. Are we sleeping here, or heading back home?]

Dekana

Explorer
Kaeso, HP: 47/112, AC: 23, Fort: +10, Ref: +4, Will: +4

OOC: Kaeso could use some extensive healing. A night's rest for him would be 10hp; he gets 20 from that Healing Rest spell, but that still leaves him 45hp short of his max.

Scotley

Hero
Tsal

The Assarai's tools look primitive, indeed many of the things he mixes up and applies to the wounds look like they were living in the swamp yesterday. However, moves deftly and carefully, and after he is finished Kaeso's aches and pains are diminished. Next he casts a spell and Kaeso feels a strange healing (1d8+5=12) spread through his body. Taking out a wand that looks like a gnarled tree root; however, it proves efficacious none the less and soon Kaeso is well on his way to recovery (1d8+3=10, 1d8+3=7).

OOC: Healing check (1d20+11=31) That should be good for another 10 by morning. A cure light wounds spell and two charges from a wand of cure light wounds and Kaeso is up a total of 39 from Tsal's efforts.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
OOC: Don't waste charges or items healing yourselves.

Before Tsal or the others can heal themselves, the Knights of the Chord are able to provide a few more healers that are able to restore any remaining injuries (All PCs to full health).

"We've explained our suspicions to Brig Stoneheart and Prince Ironheart, and they are willing to give the benefit of the doubt in regards to whether or not some of you were made to commit the murders. We can provide some disguises through basic illusion magic, but it will not last long. We can also provide robes or different clothes, though no outfit above a few gold pieces in worth. Finally, the mixed company you will be keeping will help you blend in as the make-up of your party has changed drastically. Unfortunately, there is no perfect solution and there is still the chance you might be located by divinations or recognized by acquaintances. Are there any other questions I can answer before you turn in for the night?"

Scotley

Hero
Tsal

Tsal thanks the healers. "I have no more questions this evening."

OOC: I will be away from my computer until Saturday evening. Please npc my character as needed until then. Thanks.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads