• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Six Nights to Yearsend (Ptolus Group A)

Dekana

Explorer
Kaeso Drionus: 42/112, AC: 23, Fort: 10, Ref: 4, Will: 4

Kaeso freezes in place upon seeing Luna's signal, afraid of creaking the floorboards. He does however unlatch the flail from his belt, and readies it for use.

Last edited:

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Luna buttons up against the wall. She readies an arrow. Should whoever is 'stalking' us come in the room, she plans to suprise them, getting off the first blow.

Initiative: 28
Attack: 30
Damage: 15

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Luna creeps partially down the stairs and sees a trio of men, one in armor, another in robes, and a third in what looks to be leather armor. They don't seem to have the best of intentions as the lightly armored member of the group picks up a fairly expensive vase of Luna's and considers its worth. Luna decides that an offense is better than a defense and looses an arrow at the lead, armored figure. The arrow goes into his shoulder, eliciting a yelp as his companions drag him back and out of view of the top of the stairs. You can hear some faint chanting from the direction that the robed thief disappeared from, but no one is able to figure out his spell.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Luna follows the trio with intent close the gap between her and them by 30 feet. She does her best to sneak up on them (moving silently), nocks another arrow and attempts to wound the spellcaster before he/she can finish the spell.

Move Silently: 19
Initiative: 20
Attack: 31
Damage: 15

Dekana

Explorer
Apparently content to let Luna skirmish the intruders from out of sight, Kaeso whispers to Morty, "We've stayed too long. Now we have to figure out where to go next. Do you think this seer friend of yours can really help us reunite with Kareus?"

farmboymdp

First Post
"Well, she is a seer, it's her job to know how to find those who don't necessarily want to be found. Well, that's part of her job, anyway. She works for the Fate Weavers, so that should be our next destination. Luckily for us, they have plenty of back entrances, and we should be able to get in with relatively little resistance. I just hope Megara will have seen through this frame-up." he replies to Kaeso, also in a whisper.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Luna, Morty, and Kaeso
[sblock]
Luna follows the three and takes a shot at the spellcaster, but the man seems to be covered in a skin of stone that the missile chips but does not penetrate. The spellcaster finishes another spell and Luna watches as the robed man touches the man in leather and this man is also covered in a skin of stone. The armored man holds back and says, "Quick, Luther! Now me! We came to rob, but maybe we can get some coins for their heads. This is a fine day, lads!"
[/sblock]

Davian
[sblock]
You've heard of Tagret's death and know that an angry mob had formed around his home earlier to show their anger at his murdering of the Knights of the Golden Cross. Still, it's hard to believe that your friend would have done such a deed. You have decided to check up on his property, feeling that you owed the man that much, and as you stand in front of it you see that it has taken a little bit of damage from stones thrown through the windows and against the walls but that it still stands. As you examine the harm that was done, you hear some yelling coming from the inside of the house as well as what sounds to be a spell being cast.
[/sblock]

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
Davian notches an arrow in his bow and cautiously approaches the door. An idea pops into his head, and he reaches into his haversack to grab his hat of disguise. He plops the hat onto his head and concentrates on the image of a local guard. Attention! Whoever is in this house, I represent the City Watch. If you do not leave this house immediately, you will go to jail. He pauses, trying to hear any sort of reaction from inside the house. I am coming inside. We demand you leave and doing so will be the only route not leading to jail. Bow ready, he throws the door open wide and scans the room for the source of the noise.

**edit**

ooc: I was curious to see how the others would react :) Had to do the guard bit. Sorry if that makes things harder.

Last edited:

Dekana

Explorer
Oh, just wonderful. Kaeso thought back to the deaths of Tagret and Percival. I don't care if this guard is corrupt or not, he's not taking me alive this time! He rushed down the stairs, fully intent on smashing the face of the approaching guard with his flail.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Luna

Luna rushes back to the group. "We have worn out our welcome. It is now time to leave.Whoever these intruders are they have one among capable of casting a spell that turns their skin stony."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads