• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[SKG] Warscapes: Factory World I

SkeletonKey Ed

Explorer
When your tabletop army gets the call to war, Warscapes: Factory World I is the perfect setting for your next operation. This PDF contains three versions of a gigantic industrial themed tabletop map. Each of these 3’ x 4’ maps have been broken into 28 tiles for easy printing. Features include walls, pipes, grates, battle damage, toxic waste, and plenty of space for strategic action.

A free alternate tile for each version of the map is available at the SkeletonKey Games website.

Version A of the map is designed without a grid. A tape measure or other measuring device will be needed to determine distances.
Version B of the map is identical to version A but the walls have been removed. It is the perfect surface for adding your own terrain elements on top of.
Version C of the map is identical to version A with a 1″ grid superimposed over it for RPGs and other types of tabletop gaming.

Factory_World_I_map_sample.jpg

SkeletonKey Games’ Warscapes is a series of printable terrain and accessories for tabletop wargames. Warscapes saves you time and money while offering detail over felt cutouts and other quick terrain substitutes.

Remove ads