• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Skill Challenge Tracker

aco175

Legend
I do not run that many skill challenges, mostly because they are a bit confusing to set up to me. I like that you have things laid out to help with this. One of the things that I noticed is if the skill is primary or 2ndary it would not need a check box since this would be reflected in the DC, although it may come in handy for planing out the challenge.

As a personal note, I would like to see it in a printer-friendly version (not that it is not already) that fits a full sheet of paper. An area for notes at the bottom would be useful, maybe more room for the results.

I wonder how it would look if it was two columns, or 2 cards as you have it now. The first one can lead into the encounter, similar to a combat encounter. Space for setup, tactics, treasure, and such.

Markn

First Post
That looks pretty cool!

I'll second the following paragraph from the poster above:

As a personal note, I would like to see it in a printer-friendly version (not that it is not already) that fits a full sheet of paper. An area for notes at the bottom would be useful, maybe more room for the results.

Ladislaus

First Post
...I would like to see it in a printer-friendly version (not that it is not already) that fits a full sheet of paper. An area for notes at the bottom would be useful, maybe more room for the results.
...and one that uses less ink when printed! (Put another way, you may want to consider removing the large areas of all black.)

kingworks

Explorer
Thanks for the feedback! I'll try to incorporate these with a few other suggestions I picked up.

Hopefully I'll have a new version ready in a few days.

kingworks

Explorer
The revised Skill Challenge Tracker is now available (print version only).

Skill_Challenge_Tracker_SM.jpg

A big thanks to everyone who provided input and feedback! I hope to have the editable pdf up by the end of the week. *fingers crossed*

Last edited:

Remove ads