• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Skull & Bones Dataset for PCGen

dpmcalister

Explorer
I've looked everywhere I can think of, but can't seem to find a Skull & Bones dataset for PCGen. Can anyone tell me if one exists please?

If not, is it possible to have one added please? I've tried making one myself but can't get my head around the PCC and LST files :/ (All the information needed to make one is OGC.)

Thanks.

kingpaul

First Post
Which company produces Skull & Bones? Forgive my ignorance, but I don't have it.

We, PCGen, will need to approach the company to see if we can get permission to create/distribute the dataset. Once that happens, one of the data monkeys (all volunteers) can pick it up and do it.

Henry

Autoexreginated
kingpaul said:
Which company produces Skull & Bones? Forgive my ignorance, but I don't have it.

We, PCGen, will need to approach the company to see if we can get permission to create/distribute the dataset. Once that happens, one of the data monkeys (all volunteers) can pick it up and do it.

Paul, Green Ronin produced it, though it was written by several key Adamant Entertainment members, and they until recently produced a d20 mini-zine devoted to it; I believe it technically belongs to GR, though. Either or both of these would be the ones to ask.

Remove ads