Slaying Ethran Skylark

K

Khylorn the Shifter

Slaying Ethran Skylark (don't post here anymore)

A small man in a green cloak thoughtfully walks up to the message post, and posts a note in black ink.

Malik and Xilar, I will contact you with more information about Ethran. Come pick up your platinum.

-Khylorn

M

malik21

A tall thin man in dark clothes walks up to the boards and reads the note several times before posting his signature.

Malik N. Valen

X

Xilar of the Planes

Entering the tavern slowly, an extremely tall man of over 8 feet, wearing an ebony cloak, walks to the board. Looking at the notice, he sheds his hood, revealing pale yellow-green skin and auburn hair. Those who know the Planes can tell that he is a githzerai. He chuckles after reading the note, begins muttering to himself.

"I've seen some make a grab at Ethran before, and they didn't succeed. I'm surprised to see Khylorn doing it. But it doesn't mean that I won't help."

He grabs his quill and writes in blue ink.

Xilar of Drake Falls

K

Khylorn the Shifter

Entering the tavern once more, Khylorn checks his note. Disappointed that only two have volunteered to help, he sighs, and adds to the note.

P.S. All volunteers will be paid 1,000 in platinum up front, due to the risky nature of this venture.

"Time is running out," he mutters. "I hope I get them in time."

M

malik21

Malik walks up to board and seeing the attached message ,smiles.

Can I sign up twice?

Malik:D

K

Khylorn the Shifter

Khylorn checks the notice again, smiling at Malik's second note, and tears the message off the notice board.

"I'll contact these two later."

He writes a new note on the board.

Remove ads