Slivers are evil, Slivers are sly....

Krishnath

First Post
TheOneAboveAll said:
Krishnath:

Thanks for the link, though I know not where to look. You know I like what you have done and hve some ideas for a campaign story. Here is my email if you might be willing/able to discuss these with me.

meesophat@aol.com

Drop me a line if you are able. Thanks.

TheOneAboveAll: Look in the magic arcana archive on magicthegahtering.com, there should be some background info on the slivers there. Also there is the book I mentioned.

Turlin: It is quite palpable for the mindflayer, it just tastes different from more common brains. Much like the difference between the brain of a dragon and that of an elephant for example.

TurlinBlackwind

First Post
ok, thanks

i was asking because i was reading in my Forgotten Realms Underdark accesory and i noticed Gloaming brains were un-palitable to Illithids. Since they were extra planer creatures like slivers i thought " would it be the same" so i asked... thank you though for clearing it up

Last edited:

Krishnath

First Post
No, I don't have the book (yet...), but this is mostly due to 1, I can't afford it at the moment (I have a 40£ a month Mtg habit), and 2, the (not so) FLGS's here in Gothenburg still haven't gotten it in yet (and I am hesistant to give you a date they will get it, it took them almost 8 months to stock the Tome of Horrors, despite me and a couple of dozen other people asking for it weekly).

TurlinBlackwind

First Post
thats cool

i'm poor, i only get like one booster every 1 1/2 months, unless i do a job for someone or it's my birth day. my magic collection suffers as a result.

hey do you know anyone with Spirit of the Night? I'm looking for one and may pay via mail if someone is selling.

TurlinBlackwind

First Post
um you sure you dont need help getting that book?

oh well. i've been working on my sliver deck. i think its good right now. i gotsa infinat sliver combo that has many fail safes.

Metallic Sliver x4
Talon Sliver x2
Winged Sliver x2
Clot Sliver x2
Heart Sliver x2
Muscle Sliver x4
Horned Sliver x1
Crystalline Sliver x1
Hibernation Sliver x1
Acidic Sliver x1
Spined Sliver x1
Victual Sliver x1