• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Slow as Molasses in January

Keht

First Post
What's up with the epic slowness on these forums. I feel like I am on dialup again. I bet this is a busy site but... am I the only one with a problem?

Curious, is this site on one server, is there any load balancing? Perhaps its time to take some subscription fees and get into the could :)

I am sure this is not the first of this kind of post so don't kill me because I am too lazy to search..

Molasses already flows slowly. In January when it's freezing, it flows more slowly. It was part of the simile, not a comment on what time of year he is experiencing slowness.

Site runs great for me.

Dice4Hire

First Post
Considering the amount of traffic here, everything seems to run just fine for me. Sure, sometimes it is slow, or down, but that is the internet for you.

BTW, if you are really on dialup, it will be hours before you get this thread downloaded. Enjoy!!!

jdrakeh

Front Range Warlock
I don't have a problem and am only on a moderately fast DSL connection (not the slowest available, but not crazy fast, either).

Keht

First Post
Thanks everyone. It's not always slow, just some times.... Same issues on two separate internet connections. From a few searches on the internet on this issue it would appear that this is just the way it goes. That being the case, I will learn to live with it I guess....

oh, and thanks for explaining molasses in January :lol:

StreamOfTheSky

Adventurer
Site's been extremely slow for hours for me, now. Takes several minutes to load a page, and times out 2/3 of the time aside from that. No other website is acting like this.

StreamOfTheSky

Adventurer
Site's been extremely slow for hours for me, now. Takes several minutes to load a page, and times out 2/3 of the time aside from that. No other website is acting like this.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads