• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Small size

Mort_Q

First Post
We have indications that it does not affect stats the way it used to.

Lots of speculation in the Weapons Excerpts thread, iirc.

Weapon Properties

Weapon properties define additional characteristics shared by weapons that might be in different groups.

Small: This property describes a two-handed or a versatile weapon that a Small character can use in the same way a Medium character can. A halfling can use a shortbow, for example, even though halflings can’t normally use two-handed weapons.

Last edited:

From what we've seen so far, I believe that Small is just a keyword for power usage.

There don't appear to be any size related adjustments on the Halfling Rogue from KotSF.

-TRRW

Stalker0

Legend
Well for example the bull rush tactic doesn't seem to have any factors related to size. Its versus your fort defense, and the half ling fort defense is as good as anyones.

Family

First Post
Stalker0 said:
Well for example the bull rush tactic doesn't seem to have any factors related to size. Its versus your fort defense, and the half ling fort defense is as good as anyones.

Dalton: Take the biggest guy in the world, shatter his knee and he'll drop like a stone. :D

Lots: I thought you'd be bigger.
Dalton: I get that a lot.

Reepicheep: We were expecting someone, you know, taller.
Dwarf: You're one to talk.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads