Smallville: Hydro 1/11

DonTadow

First Post
I didn't see a thread so I thought I'd start one. Anyone check this out last night. I enjoyed this episode. The previews for next seems to be what I'm waiting for. A preteen justice league with aquaman, flash, cyborg, supes and green arrow.

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
I liked it but Chloe's hair!

Some wonderful interact with Lois and Jimmy, Arrow and Lois, Chloe and everyone. Chloe is getting a lot of insight in what it means to be Clark.

Mort

Legend
Supporter
DonTadow said:
I didn't see a thread so I thought I'd start one. Anyone check this out last night. I enjoyed this episode. The previews for next seems to be what I'm waiting for. A preteen justice league with aquaman, flash, cyborg, supes and green arrow.

I liked it a lot, except for the Lana scenes.
Everytime she steps on screen the show goes right into angsty soap opera mode. Doesn't help that the actress speaks ridiculously softly and slowly to try to get across that everything she says is so world shaking (when realy, it's just not). This entire season - the best way to watch the episodes has been to just fast forward all the lana centric scenes.

I liked pretty much everything else about this episode - especially Chloe picking up on things very fast and poking fun at Clark because of it.

DonTadow

First Post
There were some threads I dont know if they tied up, like what did hte newspaper do with the disappearance of their famous gossip columness, the evidence of a struggle in her office and all the damage.

BTW, I am not a lois fan either. That's probably the one part of the show I wouldnt mind if they rewrote and offed her. Maybe with Chloe taking her identity.

Taelorn76

First Post
DonTadow said:
There were some threads I dont know if they tied up, like what did hte newspaper do with the disappearance of their famous gossip columness, the evidence of a struggle in her office and all the damage.

Her office was under construction so a little more of a mess may not be noticed. Her disapearance is another story though

LightPhoenix

First Post
Mort said:
I liked it a lot, except for the Lana scenes.

I don't regularly watch the show - I usually flip it on while I'm waiting to watch Grey's Anatomy. It's not at all bad... in fact, I kind of enjoy it - except for Lana. Case in point, I was enjoying the scene at the end of the episode with Chloe, Clark, and Lois... and then there was the Lana/Clark scene and I immediately flipped to another channel. Lana, because of the writing, direction, or acting (not sure which), just drags the energy of the show down incredibly. Lois may be annoying, but at least she has energy and meshes well with the cast.

Remove ads