So angry (Spam)

Status
Not open for further replies.

erhdhhgrfr

Banned
Banned
I am a novice in the game, but I am recently i have been killed by people of higher levels. These people are the absolute trash of the game. They think that just because they have a higher level they can kill lower levels at will! How stupid they are! WE should criticize these people.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fenris

Adventurer
It's spam. We'll see another post by another new member in a bit about some cool new site you can go to for power ups or such. They have appeared in other formats in other forums already.

indolentbooy

Banned
Banned
I know of a company that offers servers for these games called beatmenow. my friends introduced me to that company a few months ago. I feel like their services are quite good and i seek to purchase their goods. you should check it out for yourself! Their adress is www.imabigjerkfacespammer.com

[Edited by Pielorinho after Rel's great edit to remove the name of the company as well as the url]

Last edited by a moderator:

Rhun

First Post
Fenris said:
It's spam. We'll see another post by another new member in a bit about some cool new site you can go to for power ups or such. They have appeared in other formats in other forums already.

Nice call, Fenris! You were spot on.

IcyCool

First Post
Ahhh, indolentboy the spambot. My white whale, my nemesis. I will see thee dead if it is the last thing I do! But wait, were you not banned along with abigaillol the spambot? How is it that you are free?

Aha! You have defeated the banning by clever use of your tenuous grip on the english language. Your silly ploy with an extra "o" in "boy" will not fool the moderators again. I stab at thee by alerting the moderators to your plan! Your evil plot to hawk your wares here has failed. Let there be much gnashing of teeth and whaling!

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads