• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

So, any word on Skinwalkers?

WayneLigon

Adventurer
I haven't seen any advance reviews save for one at AICN, which usually means the studio has declined to do advance screenings or provide reviewers with material. Usually not a good sign. Of course, this is like the third of fourth time it's been pushed back (to this weekend), so that may have something to do with it.

frankthedm

First Post
I found a little mention on the rottentomatoes forum. Two posters 'claimed' it was god awful. I'll take that with a grain of salt, though multi pushbacks and no reviews are really bad signs.

Abe.ebA

First Post
Have you seen the previews? I can't even sit through a 30 second jumble of what are presumably high-points of the movie without cringing. I honestly expected to hear that this was another Uwe Boll atrocity the first time I saw a preview for it at the theater... But maybe it's just not my genre.

frankthedm

First Post
Abe.ebA said:
Have you seen the previews? I can't even sit through a 30 second jumble of what are presumably high-points of the movie without cringing. I honestly expected to hear that this was another Uwe Boll atrocity the first time I saw a preview for it at the theater... But maybe it's just not my genre.
Now i hav seen the trailer. Ewww Bowel was the name i was thinking as well.

Plus the PG-13 rating sounds like the studio was trying to make sure they got the most amount of ticket sales possible for the short time it will be in theaters.

Tsk, tsk, tsk.

WayneLigon

Adventurer
Just got back from it. It's a pretty neat film. Yes, you can see a couple points coming before they happen, but eh. It's still quite enjoyable and made for a nice little film that was entertaining.

Felon

First Post
Abe.ebA said:
frankthedm said:
Now i hav seen the trailer. Ewww Bowel was the name i was thinking as well.
Well, this movie is being distributed by After Dark films, the company run by Courtney Solomon. The distributor typically handles advertising, so no wonder the trailers look like garbage. Wouldn't hold that against the film itself.

Remove ads