So tell me about Dragon Warriors

Aus_Snow

First Post
Belgos said:
I do resent your calling my post 'arguably bad taste'.
As is your right. *shrug* As I said, no offence intended. Truly, and no 'insult' offered, for that matter. More like a hint, suggestion, or similar. As for 'arguably bad taste', well, even if it had been legal (unlikely, no?), directing someone to clearly unofficial scanned PDFs of a product only very recently officially re-released in print. . . hm, I'll not be choosing any different words there. ;)

You could be right about contacting moderators - it's something I've actually done extremely rarely. A few times for spam, is all I can recall. So yeah, perhaps I was in error there. Anyway, , , never mind, eh. :)

on playing it again it seems old and limiting and you will play it maybe 3 times and put it on the shelves, rather like the original 3-6 books (or how ever many you bought originally)
It *is* 'old'[-school]. And old school gaming is not something with such low appeal, not for everyone. I've been running some old school sessions myself lately, and it's been a blast. :cool: Oh yes, 'limiting' and all that, I suppose. . . but no - it isn't, you know. It requires a different outlook, that's all. It ain't for everyone, sure, but many people out there quite honestly prefer such 'old and limiting' RPGs to, well, the alternatives.

dm4hire

Explorer
I would agree with that. I belong to one game group that was still playing 2e up until last year when they finally switched to 3.5. Now try to get them to switch to 4e after just spending the money on 3.5; it's not going to be easy.

Remove ads