D&D 5E So Was That Z Fellow right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parmandur

Book-Friend
Nope. You originally posted to brag about how you would purposely bully a player by targeting and killing their PC if you didn't like it instead of talking to them like an adult. i.e. throwing a DM Tantrum. That was settled awhile ago, no need to keep posting about it.

You keep replying to me to try and get the last word in. Unlike you, I'm at least honest about it. :hmm:
Your concern for my brother-in-law's theoretical make-believe Elven PC's life is very touching: again, as previously stated, I would talk to him about it, and let him know the score. Part of the fun.

Sadras

Legend
You keep replying to me to try and get the last word in. Unlike you, I'm at least honest about it. :hmm:

Although I agree with you in this matter - I remember the time when you commented on my engagement with another poster... :p

@Caliban circa 2017 (24 June specifically - Thread: Is it fair to cast save-or-suck spells on the players?)

This is really a stupid thing to argue about, just saying.

and

The more I think about it, the more this whole thing seems sillier and sillier.

Last edited:

Caliban

Rules Monkey
Although I agree with you in this matter - I remember the time when you commented on my engagement with another poster... :p

@Caliban circa 2017 (24 June specifically - Thread: Is it fair to cast save-or-suck spells on the players?)

Absolutely. And that holds equally true to this particular "discussion" - which is why I stopped caring about it awhile ago and started playing silly games like "Who get's the last word". Which I won by the way - he put me on ignore, which is a tacit admission of defeat. :cool:

Last edited:

Caliban

Rules Monkey
It is very common to have spells removed from the spell list that may be deemed to disruptive/powerful for the table/GM or setting.

But it is not common to just kill their character for using a spell you don't like. At least I hope it isn't. :-S

Caliban

Rules Monkey
Now now, keep that up and you might be accused of using the dreaded StrawMan!!! argument. You know, the one where you accurately interpret what someone is saying and give them plenty of opportunity to correct your impression and then accuse you of using faulty logic. :hmm:

Or he might do the forum equivalent of putting his fingers in his ears and going "Lalalala....I can't hear you!" Continuing the theme of immaturity and childishness which has been the hallmark of this discussion. :)

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Absolutely. And that holds equally true to this particular "discussion" - which is why I stopped caring about it awhile ago and started playing silly games like "Who get's the last word". Which I won by the way - he put me on ignore, which is a tacit admission of defeat. :cool:

When you define "victory" as forcing somebody to put you on ignore, you're the problem. That is not a reason to post. Thread closed.
[FONT=&quot]Save[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Save[/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads