So, what are we thinking about running?

John Crichton

First Post
After playing it at NCGD I'm very tempted to run Leverage but I think for the moment I'll stick with running the Dread game I mentioned above.

Supplanter

First Post
I'd love to play in this.

It must happen then! Deep Creek Lake, MD just got a lot more exciting.

Much as I'd like to play Old School Hack, the PM session is starving for games now, so I feel obligated to book it for then. Off to do so . . .

Jim

pamenard

First Post
Hmmm, so many games, so little time.

I've got my Mouse Guard: Beavers and Bandits game ready to go, I can also run the Freemarket intro adventure which is always a blast (although that makes me feel a bit like a Luke Crane shill). I can also organize a game of Fiasco.

How 'bout Mouse Guard in the morning and either Freemarket or Fiasco in the afternoon?

Then: BEER!

madwabbit

First Post
Hmmm, so many games, so little time.

I've got my Mouse Guard: Beavers and Bandits game ready to go, I can also run the Freemarket intro adventure which is always a blast (although that makes me feel a bit like a Luke Crane shill). I can also organize a game of Fiasco.

How 'bout Mouse Guard in the morning and either Freemarket or Fiasco in the afternoon?

Then: BEER!
I doubt anyone will argue with any of these choices -- Fiasco is always a good choice.

I'd love to check out the Freemarket intro if you are interested in running that the next day at Casa Bauman. Or we could play some Fiasco there too.

With that said, don't you want to *play* in at least one game?

And yeah: BEER! Cap City's beers are good, verging on great, but nothing stellar (but more than refreshingly tasty).

Remove ads