• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

so who is coming over ?

And another one in the boat. Toss me the life vest, please. I only recently got into the WotC forums (for some 4E content) with the username Grasshopper. But the discussions here I skimmed through are already more than promising!

Elladar

First Post
Trying the switch. Lurked on WotC forever. Just posted there for the first time last week. I think that's why they decided to shut down. Hope I can get used to this format, now.

Olrox17

Hero
I'm Olrox17 on the wotc forums, similar nickname here. I doubt many of you remember me, most of my posts were on the mafia/werewolves games subforum and the 4e homebrew section. Never been one for flame wars, though I love to read them :)

I stopped posting during the D&D Next playtests (was distracted running a 4e campaign at the time).

Now my 4e campaign is over and we're starting fresh with 5e, so I recently decided to return as an active poster to the Wotc forums. But, this debacle happened.

Good to be here now, so many familiar names.

RealAlHazred

Frumious Flumph (Your Grace/Your Eminence)
I used to be AlHazred on the Wizards forums, and on a few other forums as well. I thought I used to have the AlHazred handle on ENWorld, but I guess not.

Remove ads