• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

WotBS Solei Palancis Artwork

Salicus

Explorer
Hello Fellow Adventurers,

I am in need of the Artwork for the Solei Palancis. I know that there must be one, because I can see it in the preview on Roll20. I need the artwork to make a token, since my party will soon fight against them.
It is also okay for me to know in which book it is, I own up until book 8 for now and did not see any artwork for them.

Thank you =)

I don't know what he used for the token, but I don't know that we actually ever got an illustration for them. Our budget at the time was fairly thin.

Maybe something like this, but with a more slender sword and a more slender wielder.

55295.hq.jpg

Tormyr

Hero
Hello Fellow Adventurers,

I am in need of the Artwork for the Solei Palancis. I know that there must be one, because I can see it in the preview on Roll20. I need the artwork to make a token, since my party will soon fight against them.
It is also okay for me to know in which book it is, I own up until book 8 for now and did not see any artwork for them.

Thank you =)
Can you post a link to which preview you are thinking of?
Never mind, I found it.

You can get a PDF of the image (and a lot of other character portraits here.

If you want it already as a token that you can download that is ready to use, you can get it here.
https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/set/2588/zeitgeist-npc-token-pack

The tokens in the token pack have thin rings, so you can superimpose a different ring on it, and the background is transparent, so you can add a background if you prefer.

Last edited:

Salicus

Explorer
Can you post a link to which preview you are thinking of?
Never mind, I found it.

You can get a PDF of the image (and a lot of other character portraits here.

If you want it already as a token that you can download that is ready to use, you can get it here.
https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/set/2588/zeitgeist-npc-token-pack

The tokens in the token pack have thin rings, so you can superimpose a different ring on it, and the background is transparent, so you can add a background if you prefer.
Sorry I was already asleep yesterday at that time :D Yes it is in the token pack, thanks a lot for the link. Thought that they might be in the WotBS PDFs, and did not think of Zeitgeist. Do you know if I can download the tokens easily from Roll20? Because I am using Foundry for my campaign, but like the Tokens in the pack.

Tormyr

Hero
When you purchase the item, the marketplace page then has a link where you can download a zip of the entire set. Most art products on Roll20 allow downloading.

Remove ads