Solo Adventure (See inside for rambling details)

Lord_Raven88

First Post
Rhun said:
I seem to remember a dwarven fighter...that I am still NPCing, by the by. :p
Not to mention a certain Elan Psion.

BTW sorry about dropping the ball like that (RL caught up with me), I've felt to guilty to even poke my head in to discover the fate of Jebediah Krane :heh:

Rhun

First Post
Lord_Raven88 said:
Not to mention a certain Elan Psion.

BTW sorry about dropping the ball like that (RL caught up with me), I've felt to guilty to even poke my head in to discover the fate of Jebediah Krane :heh:

Actually, Jebediah has been captured by the Cult of Elemental Evil, and even now your companions brave perils beyong comprehension to save him and his sturdy manservant Thomas.

If you decide to come back to the game, we should talk...and I'll make sure they find you! :)

Land Outcast

Explorer
I seem to remember a dwarven fighter...that I am still NPCing, by the by. :p
Wow... I mean, seriously... Wow... did he keep doing "suicide charges"?
I do feel half guilty :heh: , but I'm far too curious...
Is he still tagging along with the group?

I'd find out by myself, but 26 pages is intimidating. :heh:

Lord_Raven88

First Post
Rhun said:
Actually, Jebediah has been captured by the Cult of Elemental Evil, and even now your companions brave perils beyong comprehension to save him and his sturdy manservant Thomas.

If you decide to come back to the game, we should talk...and I'll make sure they find you! :)
Wow, you really must have been upset with me to kidnap my character and manservant. :confused: :heh:

If you still want me back I'd be happy to return.

Darn now I'm curious as to how Lord Krane could have been so sloppy so as to have been captured, honestly if I was playing him I dealt he would have been caught. I usually far to paranoid to let that happen easily

-SIN-

First Post
This sounds pretty cool!

Personally, I've always wanted to RP one of 'Borys's Champions' from the Darksun setting. Starting out at first level, choosing a race, then persuing the life long goal of exterminating the entire said race!!

Lord_Raven88

First Post
-SIN- said:
This sounds pretty cool!

Personally, I've always wanted to RP one of 'Borys's Champions' from the Darksun setting. Starting out at first level, choosing a race, then persuing the life long goal of exterminating the entire said race!!
I've heard of and even played in the Dark Sun setting. Infact I believe I even have the 3.5 updates for Dark Sun.

Saying that I'm truely not sure what 'Borys's Champions' is about. Can you elaborate!

Kaodi

Hero
Man, I was thinking to myself, " Damn, this is finally my chance to be in a solo Eberron campaign! Woot! " and then I saw the condition... If I were not already struggling to DM an effective solo campaign, I think I would give it a try, but I think I really need to concentrate what energies I have on my one game I already have. So, I guess I'll keep waiting.

What I think would perhaps be pretty funny though... Is that whole thing, to have the other guy be a great dragonhunter, and then one day have them face off in a final battle arbitrated by a third party.

Good luck in finding someone to run a game for you though. I bet there are some interesting things that could be done with a campaign like that, though of course the vast amount of game time that it covers would be killer.

Ambrus

Explorer
Heh. I saw the original post (before the stipulation was added in) and I thought to myself; this would be a good opportunity to run my gold dragon hatchling character beyond the bounds of the level 1-15 table-top game in which he started. I could actually play him as an mature dragon without having to worry about out-classing a party!

Then I came back to pitch my idea and now I see that the OP actually wants the very same thing for himself. Heh. :\

Velmont

First Post
A solo game... the first I've run hasn't been much a success, but I was able to go to the second chapter... I'm presently running a multi-solo adventure on LEW (Yeah, an advneture where many player have there own adventure but the cross each others, kind of an headache to keep track, even more with a coherent timeline)...

I must tell the idea of solo DMing a black dragon could be interesting. Most likely, I would do something in 12 chapters. Each chapter happen during one age of the dragon, so from the the hatch of the egg to a great wyrm...

And for me playing in a solo... I must tell I would be mor einterest in a small thight group (llet's say, a 3 players games) where people have a well devellop background and things goes around it (and not some stated character who lacks some personality).

Remove ads