• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Some Ideas Bouncing Around My Head...

drothgery

First Post
Ankh-Morpork Guard said:
Star Wars d20
(Before game ideas, would like to stick with the Revised rules for these ones. I know the new rules are coming out soon, but there wouldn't be any plans to convert.)

Sigh. I'll be looking for a Star Wars game shortly after Saga comes out (as I'm really impressed with what I've seen so far), and both the games of yours that I was in were a lot of fun while they lasted...

drothgery said:
Sigh. I'll be looking for a Star Wars game shortly after Saga comes out (as I'm really impressed with what I've seen so far), and both the games of yours that I was in were a lot of fun while they lasted...
Have to say I'm loving the Saga stuff I'm seeing, too...but I just don't want to go through the trouble of converting things mid-game. Course, who knows, maybe it'll grab me enough that I'll be convinced to convert once I see all of it. At this point, though, I don't want to set into anything like that...nor saying "I'll start a new game with the new rules when they're out" as the biggest thing that ended up killing me last time I was running games was just trying to do too damned much.

I actually toyed with the idea of bringing back one of those old games, but...well...I think its been about 2 years and that's a bit of a long time.

Remove ads