Some notes on Spam Control & New Users

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
ephasis on nausium of the ad nausium?

Griffon, that warm welcome was from all non spammer on En World!

Randombrujah

First Post
This is number one... my lurking days are done, soon I will rule the universe, maybe ... if its nice to me ... and mum says I can go out to play with the big kids

TRDG

Explorer
Interesting, new here to but I've been to other forums that have had this problem, Is there a welcome thread and where is the best place to post a thread (saw the "find Games" option but...) to find some players for a VTT game of Pathfinder I hope to run?C

Cheers

Tom

TRDG

Explorer
Thanks Scot, I put a thread up in the D&D/Pathfinder forum, no luck as of yet, so there is a player (more like GM) looking for player specific thread/forum, or are ya talking about the find game option?

Cheers

Tom

TRDG

Explorer
I think players seeking players might be to your liking.

OOPS

Just saw the Player looking for Player forum, but it looks like not to much is going on there for 2013, as to newer threads. So is my other thread in the D&D/Pathfinder forum OK there, or does it need to be moved?

Cheers, thanks

Tom

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
OOPS

Just saw the Player looking for Player forum, but it looks like not to much is going on there for 2013, as to newer threads. So is my other thread in the D&D/Pathfinder forum OK there, or does it need to be moved?

Cheers, thanks

Tom

Yes, it now needs to be moved. Please try to post in the correct forum - it saves me work. Thanks!

TRDG

Explorer
Sorry bud, still getting used to this new site.

Cheers, but it would be OK to start a thread there to see how many people actually play on VTT's these days, thinking of a poll, if I have that option yet...
Sorry for the hassles here!!

Tom

Remove ads