• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Something I would buy - poster map library

anomalousman

First Post
Now that I'm an ageing salary earner, I find that my ability to purchase anything in the shops to help my gaming is compensated by an inability to find what I need.

Something I always, always grab whenever I can is a poster map. But there are so few of them - usually tacked onto other products. Poster maps save vast amounts of time at the table, and have far more atmosphere than equivalent quick methods for putting down a map. I would pay decent money for a large packet of poster maps - given enough different ones, I could build my encounters around them.

Do such things exist? If not - would anyone else buy them if they did?

gamerprinter

Mapper/Publisher
Go to the Cartographers' Guild and search for maps you like, only the CC licensed one (which are most of them) and there are hundreds to choose from. These are map files only however. Then go find a place like my shop (see Sig) to print them for you.

http://www.cartographersguild.com

While not the same as already printed maps, and certainly more expensive, there is far more variety (over a thousand maps) and many of them created by the same people who designed those original maps from the old games. All the RPG industry cartographers are members and frequently post new material.

Print the ones you want, you don't need a massive map pack, as you'll probably end up with some useless ones.

GP

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads