Soneillon. Part 1 (Updated 6/15)

shilsen

Adventurer
Malachai_rose said:
I expecially liked Eadrics letter to Grazz't , heh, though I wonder if Eadric realized the possibility that such a ploy would bring about the destruction of Nehael.

If he didn't know then I am sure he will be unconsolable... if he did suspect that it would evoke such a response well thats hardcore.

I thought Graz'zt only destroyed the specific succubus that had carried Eadric's message, not Nehael. As in:

"In his fury, he had annihilated the Succubus who had borne him the letter, but it had done nothing to quench his rage."

Did I miss something?

Malachai_rose

First Post
looks like your right. It does seem that way, heh, guess I read it wrong :p Though if I was Grazz't I'd kill her just to spite Eadric. I mean he's gotta know that the good guys always win so he might as well take what few shots remain for him to take :D

tleilaxu

First Post
don't you know the bad guy always leaves the girl on the railroad tracks and then goes to twirl his moustaches? :p

but seriously... i think this is an effect of the third descent of grace: giving eadric breathing room

Mathew_Freeman

First Post
Sep, I know you hear this a lot but...wow...again...

So at the beginning of the last thread the group was around an effective level of 19 (Mostin) to 22 (Ortwin including Satyr abilities)...has there been any levelling in the meantime?

Thanks!

Urbanmech

Explorer
Nothing brightens my day like an update to this Story Hour.

When you do manage to get the first part edited and published I'll be there with cash in hand to snatch it up and read it all over again. Truly amazing work.

wolff96

First Post
Before I get to the story update itself, Sep, you might want to edit that first post one more time and add a link to the "Rape of Morne Part 2", which contains even more excellent story hour. :)

I don't know how to do links on this board, but it's located at http://enworld.cyberstreet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=37452

--------------------------------------

On the story hour....

You know, while Nwm remains my favorite character, I think the exchanges between Eadric and Titvillius are quite possibly the best part of this incredible story hour.

It is amazing to me in the extreme that ANYTHING can be this good on a consistent basis.

I, for one, can't wait for your book to hit the shelves.

Lela

First Post
Re: Players

pogre said:

1. Do your players read your story hour?

I recall him saying that he asked his players not to read when he started including non-PC knowlage posts. If a PC wasn't actually there (and someone didn't tell them), they don't know about it.

Remove ads