• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Soneillon. Part 1 (Updated 6/15)

Ridley's Cohort

First Post
Re: speculations and loose ends

tleilaxu said:
now, what do we know about the silver braclet shomei possesses? Only that it gives her the promise of future greatness. My guess as to its :):):):)ion? It will allow her to transform into a monster! ...

Well people, what do you think?

I suspect it provides a longer life by some means. Shomei's weakness IMO is impatience for power. Give her the advantage of sufficient time to accomplish her goals and she will be less reckless in her compacts.

Lela

First Post
Re: Re: speculations and loose ends

Ridley's Cohort said:

I suspect it provides a longer life by some means. Shomei's weakness IMO is impatience for power. Give her the advantage of sufficient time to accomplish her goals and she will be less reckless in her compacts.

I don't really see her as all that reckless. After all, if she were, she wouldn't be alive today. Or she wouldn't want to be alive.

Then again, it may be that she just happens to be as reckless as she can be without going over the edge.

Eridanis

Bard 7/Mod (ret) 10/Mgr 3
Gez said:

I think we'll never see them.
But if you check Sep's new post in the "Eadric and his friends" thread, you'll get to see Rintrah's stats (along with an excellent write-up of the celestials of Oronthon)... that counts for a lot! :)

Lela

First Post
Eridanis said:

But if you check Sep's new post in the "Eadric and his friends" thread, you'll get to see Rintrah's stats (along with an excellent write-up of the celestials of Oronthon)... that counts for a lot! :)

Wow.

grodog

Hero
Thanks for the pointer Eridanis.

Sep, FYI, I posted some clarification Qs about the templates in the Rogues Gallery thread.

Ruined

Explorer
Hello Sep. Along with the mandatory praise (your story hours are continually excellent), I have a question.

I've noticed that one thing I really enjoy about your SH is your ability to show great 'cut scenes' where we see antagonists such as Ainhorr and the big G, and we sometimes see them falter or feeling the effects of the crafty actions of the players.

Do the players get to see these scenes enacted in game, or is it solely a benefit of reading the SH?

Remove ads