Songs for a Bard to sing

BullMarkOne

First Post
Most of my bards are poets, and stick to stuff like Excelsior, Jabberwocky, Charge of the Lightbrigade, The Highwayman.. good classic poetry. Those bards of mine that do sing, sing Greensleeves. Exclusively.

<singing>
Now my friend you've done me dirt.....
<singing ends in a some muffled cries followed by a heavy thump, and then silence>

genshou

First Post
Sanackranib said:
the "bard" in my game likes to sing the greedy halfling song. its a song set to the "yellow rose of texas" about a halfling who while sitting at a table in an inn is served [well his table is] a plate of pasterys. he smaples one and finds it to his likeing whereuppon he grabs the rest. said action is witnessed by a bard who imediatly breaks out in the "greedy halfling song" and the refrain goes somthing like "if he eats them all he's gonna get fat" so the hafling puts a few back . . . then verse 2 starts somthing about "grubby little hands all over our pasterys . . " its become the "most popular" Inn song in my game :heh: sorry paul if you screw up in front of the bard its his OBLIGATION to imortalize you in song
...Frank was a halfling? :uhoh:

:lol:

Remove ads