Sonic the Hedgehog

MoonSong

Rules-lawyering drama queen but not a munchkin
Guess who managed to luck into a prerelease screening of this movie? (Yes this bunny)

I can only tell one thing. I loved it! Everybody, you need to grab your kid and go to see this movie next weekend! (And if you don't have a kid you should borrow one and watch this!)

I won't say anything else -cause spoilers-, but Jim Carrey really really sells Dr Robotnik, and except for a couple of bad jokes, the humor is just good. Also, stay for the end credits...

Will watch again, and get it on video as soon as it comes out.

Eltab

Lord of the Hidden Layer
I hope Dr. Robotnik comes off better than in the original trailer, which turned me off to the character so strongly that I did not want to see the movie. (Apparently I am weird in that 'furry Sonic' was not my takeaway negative impression.)

MoonSong

Rules-lawyering drama queen but not a munchkin
I hope Dr. Robotnik comes off better than in the original trailer, which turned me off to the character so strongly that I did not want to see the movie. (Apparently I am weird in that 'furry Sonic' was not my takeaway negative impression.)
I suggest you watch it. It gets nice -PM me for more details-.

Zardnaar

Legend
One the fence with this one. Ye olde Sonic fan but haven't enjoyed it since 2000.

Kept the old games though have 1-3+Sonic and Knuckles+Sonic CD.

Remove ads