SotD: In the Wilderness (Orsal judging)

nimisgod

LEW Judge
Veras-Re grins at the thought of violence against the kobolds. Then again, most violence that was not against himself or those with him is likely a smile to his uncomely face.

"Hmmmph. A good tactic" he gruffly applauds the Mongrelite Cleric. "Especially if this human with dark eyes were a masquerading spellcaster of some sort. I have heard that they tend to be fragile. "

As he walks, the Dwarf digs the butt of his walking stave into the earth for emphasis. By his frame, he is obviously not one of the fragile types he just mentioned. Even without his pack, Veras-Re looks like a small squat hill cloaked in rags, leather and misshapen features.

"The Kobolds might flee then, but rooting them out from their warrens will be a costly endeavor... unless they are 'smoked out'. It is a Dwarf tactic appreciated in Stonepike. How do you Elves usually exterminate Kobolds?"

Last edited:

fuzzy

First Post
Well, the standard tactic in Orussuss is to just light the whole complex on fire. Pour some oil down the tunnel and light it. Use fire magic if its available. Only problem, we're in the woods. We don't need a forest fire to deal with too. Lets hope the 'dragon' isn't a mage of some sort. Morphing into a dragon isn't exactly a basic spell.

Knight Otu

First Post
Following back the tracks, and then moving back towards the town, you join back with Thanyvan and the rest of the group. (Meaning we'll return to the main thread again)

SlagMortar

First Post
OOC: Before ending the thread, Planus replies to Veras-Re. Sorry for the late reply.

"I've never really exterminated anything. If it's bothering me, I remove it. If it's bothering me, I let it go. I don't much like holes, so if the kobolds want to live in them and not come out, that's fine with me."

Remove ads