SoulForged - Thayan Warforged

The Thayan Menace

First Post
Insanity Inspires

smootrk said:
So along that line of thinking, does anyone have any fantastical ideas for other Faerunian styles of Warforged?
How about Rashemaar Witchforged?

My guess is that these things would probably be Durthan creations and/or straight-up abominations (esp. considering Rashemaar spirituality).

-Samir

Nyaricus

First Post
Agamemnon said:
And from the flames
As chance would have it
The Soulforged will come into light
And from the flames
As chance would have it
The Soulforged, the stainless will rise

-- Blind Guardian - The Soulforged --

Fits rather serendipitously, does it not?
The kicker of this is that it is about another D&D character. A cookie for he who identifies this.

smootrk, I've been staying away from HR for while now, but I got to say: I really like this race. Consider it as an addition to my FR games sometime in the future :)

cheers,
--N

smootrk

First Post
The Thayan Menace said:
How about Rashemaar Witchforged? My guess is that these things would probably be Durthan creations and/or straight-up abominations (esp. considering Rashemaar spirituality).
hmmm. I had not considered that region before, but then again, I am not very familiar (never gamed in that region before). I will do some fact finding for this.

Nyaricus said:
smootrk, I've been staying away from HR for while now, but I got to say: I really like this race. Consider it as an addition to my FR games sometime in the future
Thanks. Glad you like :)

Remove ads