• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

South Seattle - Auburn Running Savage Tide

DragonTurtle

First Post
Hi I am starting a new group in the Auburn area south of Seattle. Looks pretty likely we will be running the Savage Tide Adventure Path. This is a new group and a new campaign.

Let me know if you are interested in joining the group.

Thanks!

jknevitt

Explorer
DragonTurtle said:
Hi I am starting a new group in the Auburn area south of Seattle. Looks pretty likely we will be running the Savage Tide Adventure Path. This is a new group and a new campaign.

Let me know if you are interested in joining the group.

Thanks!

Hey,

If you're interested in getting in on a bi-weekly Friday night D&D game in the area, let me know. I'm in Kent (on SE 240th), and I'm looking for players. I've never been the subject of a gamer horror story, if that's any consolation. :) Drop me a line if you're interested at jknevitt at gmail dot com.

jknevitt

Explorer
DragonTurtle said:
My ST game kinda fell apart due to a few factors, what can you tell me about your Friday night game?

Well, it's now turned into a biweekly Saturday/Sunday afternoon game (in that we would schedule either Saturday afternoons or Sunday afternoons on a per-session basis so we can work around people's schedules).

I've posted a fairly large writeup here:

http://www.enworld.org/showthread.php?t=198542

I've listed four or five books in that writeup; if there's a viable PC option in there, you're welcome to take a whack at it. Starting level will be 3rd or equivalent (to take into account non-standard races with a LA).

I'm cribbing a lot of ideas from other places, including but not limited to Hellboy, Babylon 5/Crusade and The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.

Remove ads