• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sovereign Stone

johnsemlak

First Post
Well, I don't know about the Sovereign Stone setting. Sovereign Press is busy with their Dragonlance stuff currently (most announcements of those products are made at Dragonlance.com and similar sites, not the Sovereign Press site). There was some talk about Sovereign Press doing a Firefly RPG. There's definitely activity at Sovereign Press, but the site does, seem, inactive.

talinthas

First Post
according to Ken Whitman of Elmore Productions- "There are great things on the horizon, the Sovereign Stone game world will be headed back to Larry Elmore at the end of its contract.

Elmore Productions, Inc. has negotiated a deal with a new publisher that plans to re-release Sovereign Stone v3.5 in the first half of 2005.

Stay tuned for more information from Elmore Productions, Inc."

This was posted last week at the dragonlance.com forums here- http://www.dragonlanceforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1360

I have the Sovereign Stone "monster manual" and really like it. The creatures in it are less alien/magic-based and more "natural history"-based, which I kind of liked. The art wasn't to my liking though.

Ranger REG

Explorer
johnsemlak said:
There was some talk about Sovereign Press doing a Firefly RPG. There's definitely activity at Sovereign Press, but the site does, seem, inactive.
I thought that other company, The Margaret Weis Production, is planning to develop a Firefly RPG. Sovereign Press will remain as the sole publisher of the Dragonlance line.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads