(Soycraft) Character sheets?

MythandLore

First Post
Enforcer said:
I must say that that site is very handy. I like the real-world gun stats too (at least I think I got those there).
Yeah you probably got the rifle pistol and sub pdfs there.
When I did a long look over them though I think some of the damages and stuff were off, .45 ACP comes to mind off the top of my head, did anyone else look them over to see if they were right?

Enforcer

Explorer
I haven't given them a close look either. I only got the actual rulebook yesterday...

All will be official when their planned weapons book comes out.

By the way, anyone have the Spycraft GC Screen? Could it possibly be worth the money they're asking for?

Pigeon

First Post
Enforcer said:

By the way, anyone have the Spycraft GC Screen? Could it possibly be worth the money they're asking for?

Yes I've got it, and no its not worth the money:)

However it does give you a good reference sheet on the actual screen, something that I haven't been able to find on the web and couldn't be bothered doing myself.

Horacio

LostInBrittany
Supporter
Pigeon said:
Yes I've got it, and no its not worth the money:)

However it does give you a good reference sheet on the actual screen, something that I haven't been able to find on the web and couldn't be bothered doing myself.

So it's not worth the money but it's useful... A bit contradictory ;)

Dieter

First Post
So, it's useful, but not worth the $20?

What references does it cite on the screen? I'm curious to know if just copying a few pages from the rulebook (for personal usage, not distribution) would suffice.

Horacio

LostInBrittany
Supporter
dpmcalister said:
Thanks for all the nice comments about the site :D

I aim to please

The site is great, and not only for Spycraft! I have re-found my Top Secret game and your resouces for it are very useful :)

Remove ads