• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Space Combat in Star Wars

Drakmar

Explorer
thanks. how about Droid stuff.. I want to build some custom droids.. Orig/Revised.. rules difference? anything extra?

I have an idea for getting two little red lights.. a pit droid.. a cloak.. and making my repair crew look like Jawas. mwa ha ha ha ha

Mr Fidgit

First Post
the original droid rules were expanded in SWGamer magazine, which were expanded (and corrected) in the revised SW game.

there's a SW book called "Arms and Equipment" coming out soon...you can check the review here:

http://www.swrpgnetwork.com/

[edit - somehow put up the wrong link (?)]

Last edited:

Skywalker

Adventurer
Drakmar said:
Which is better - Space Combat in Original or in the Revised

I preferred Revised as it falls more in line with the rest of the game. The RCR rules are still a little confusing and I recommend:

1. Grab the SWRCR FAQ and reading it

2. Be judicious in you use of the rules. Don't always go for the map and counters. I find that the RCR grid system is easy enough to extrapolate to non-grid play.

Last edited:

Drakmar

Explorer
awesome. well.. in that case.. I think I will have to pick up the revised rules.. I need to sit down and read the rules as my DM is less interested in the rules, and more interested in the story. (which is fair enough, as I only introduced him to RPGs about 2 yrs ago) so.. well.. it is up to the players to understand what the rules are.. and well. I want the best rules.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads