• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Spell List Generator

sfedi

First Post
Some years ago I've found a site where you could select a class, different book sources, some other filters, and from that, a spell list was generated.

It was really neat, because each spell had, in it's line:

Name, Description (short), School, Components, Time to cast, Range, Target/Effect/Area, Duration, Save, Spell Resistance and page from the source book.

I haven't found the site so far, anyone knows of it? Or something similar in case the site has been shut down?

sfedi

First Post
None of those are the original site (maybe it's down).

But the d20 Spellbook Generator is definetely what I was looking for.

Thanks guys!

FoxWander

Adventurer
From the description it sounds like you were looking for Ema's Spell Sheets. Is the attached wizard spell sheet what you were thinking of? Unfortunately Ema's site got taken down when he tried to branch into 4E stuff that bypassed the need for the books and WOTC stepped in. It's too bad, because the 3e stuff was still legal by the OGL (I think) and, as you've mentioned, very useful.

Anyway, depending on what kind of spell sheet you're looking for there's a good chance I still have a copy. I saved several complete spell/power sheets from the site if anyone is interested. Here's what I have...

• Auras - Dragon Shaman
  • Infusions - Artificer
  • Invocations - Warlock
  • Invocations - Dragonfire Adept
  • Manuevers - Crusader
  • Manuevers - Swordsage
  • Manuevers - Warblade
  • Powers - Erudite
  • Powers - Psychic Warrior
  • Powers - Psion Egoist
  • Powers - Psion Kineticist
  • Powers - Psion Nomad
  • Powers - Psion Seer
  • Powers - Psion Shaper
  • Powers - Psion Telepath
  • Spells - Adept
  • Spells - Archivist
  • Spells - Assassin
  • Spells - Bard
  • Spells - Beguiler
  • Spells - Cleric
  • Spells - Druid
  • Spells - Duskblade
  • Spells - Warmage
  • Spells - Wizard

Finally, there's also the Generic Spellcaster spell list- the generic class option from Unearthed Arcana which includes every spell from the cleric, druid and sorcerer/wizard lists. In case you want just a mega spell list.

If any one wants these, I can attach them here one at a time or try to find some kind of hosting solution. Haven't tried that before, so I'd need some pointers where I could do that. The total size for all of them is a little over 9 meg

sfedi

First Post
FoxWander, you nailed it!

That was the site!

I was looking specifically for the Cleric spell lists.

Unfortunately I was going to filter some spells, and you seem to have all of them.

Oh well, that's what we got.

If you want/can, please post it here.

In any case, I'll sendo you a PM with my email.

Nebten, I'm going to check out your site.

Thanks again guys,

FoxWander

Adventurer
Here's the cleric sheet- though I already sent the whole collection to your e-mail.

If you want only a partial list the Spell Forge that Nebten linked to can get you that (if you have Excel). It just takes some finagling to get it to work right.

Attachments

• List - Spells, Cleric.pdf
    447.8 KB · Views: 710

sfedi

First Post
Here's the cleric sheet- though I already sent the whole collection to your e-mail.

If you want only a partial list the Spell Forge that Nebten linked to can get you that (if you have Excel). It just takes some finagling to get it to work right.
Ketherian's d20 Spellbook generator also does this.

You have to install the little program, but the result is very similar to Ema's Spell Lists.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads