• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Spell List Generator

FoxWander

Adventurer
Warmage spell sheet -filling a request.

I guess I'll see about adding all these the the downloads section of the site. These aren't as good as the completely customized ones from the original site, but their still darn handy.

Attachments

• List - Spells, Warmage.pdf
    346.9 KB · Views: 262

FoxWander

Adventurer
All sheets are now available in the downloads section. I split them into 3 separate downloads - spells, psionic powers, and other abilities (auras, infusions, invocations and maneuvers). They cover all the classes listed above. Enjoy!

Macgyvercas

First Post
From the description it sounds like you were looking for Ema's Spell Sheets. Is the attached wizard spell sheet what you were thinking of? Unfortunately Ema's site got taken down when he tried to branch into 4E stuff that bypassed the need for the books and WOTC stepped in. It's too bad, because the 3e stuff was still legal by the OGL (I think) and, as you've mentioned, very useful.

Anyway, depending on what kind of spell sheet you're looking for there's a good chance I still have a copy. I saved several complete spell/power sheets from the site if anyone is interested. Here's what I have...

• Auras - Dragon Shaman
  • Infusions - Artificer
  • Invocations - Warlock
  • Invocations - Dragonfire Adept
  • Manuevers - Crusader
  • Manuevers - Swordsage
  • Manuevers - Warblade
  • Powers - Erudite
  • Powers - Psychic Warrior
  • Powers - Psion Egoist
  • Powers - Psion Kineticist
  • Powers - Psion Nomad
  • Powers - Psion Seer
  • Powers - Psion Shaper
  • Powers - Psion Telepath
  • Spells - Adept
  • Spells - Archivist
  • Spells - Assassin
  • Spells - Bard
  • Spells - Beguiler
  • Spells - Cleric
  • Spells - Druid
  • Spells - Duskblade
  • Spells - Warmage
  • Spells - Wizard

Finally, there's also the Generic Spellcaster spell list- the generic class option from Unearthed Arcana which includes every spell from the cleric, druid and sorcerer/wizard lists. In case you want just a mega spell list.

If any one wants these, I can attach them here one at a time or try to find some kind of hosting solution. Haven't tried that before, so I'd need some pointers where I could do that. The total size for all of them is a little over 9 meg

I'd like all of these, if that's cool

TwistedFaith

Explorer
I know this is an old post but has anyone tried using archive.org (Wayback Machine) to go back to Ema's website. Also Could I get the link to Ema's Website so I can try and see if a snapshot was saved that's still usable.

Remove ads