Spirit Magic

ax0n

First Post
Please let us know what you think about Spirit Magic, either through this message board, or emailing us . A PDF version will be going live soon and we'll let you know here.

thesilentbard

First Post
I like the rules a lot :)

I'm surely gonna use them in some way or another in my next campaign, I'll let you know more as I get to know the rules better.

First problem I encountered in the document was a number of syntay and grammar errors.
It would be good if that problem could be solved, it would give a more serious feeling about this netbook. It's by no ways disastrous, but it can be a bit annoying.

Erm, I'm new to this concept, but won't there be a saturation of spirits in the long run? I mean if all the dead souls go to the spiritworld, and since there are more and more dead... it will get increasingly easier to find spirits to compel and summon, or am I missing something?

ax0n

First Post
I like the rules a lot
Thanks. It means a lot when people send back postive feedback about our rules. If you get a chance to play a real game with our spirit rules we'd be delighted to receive feedback.
First problem I encountered in the document was a number of syntay and grammar errors.
It would be good if that problem could be solved, it would give a more serious feeling about this netbook.
If you spot any errors then please, please, please send them into us. We happily take any criticism you throw at us and we can have a corrected version up and ready very quickly so you can see your changes.
Erm, I'm new to this concept, but won't there be a saturation of spirits in the long run? I mean if all the dead souls go to the spiritworld, and since there are more and more dead... it will get increasingly easier to find spirits to compel and summon, or am I missing something?
When we were writing the rules for Spirit Magic we always left most of the precise cosmological details to the GMs. So, what happens to dead spirits depends on how you want to use the rules and your own game universe. For example, perhaps only some people become ancestor spirits when they die. Perhaps something is eating spirits? Its up to you. :)

thesilentbard

First Post
Next time I read the rules, I'll try and correct as many faults as possible, and I'll send it to you. Problem is, I'm doing really lots of things lately, so this will take quite long.

Thanks for the ideas concerning the dead spirits :)

Remove ads